We appreciate your support and encourage you to spread the word about The Organized Admin!
The following are some ways you can tell others about the new book:
- Encourage your friends, colleagues, and admin network to pre-order the book at TheOrganizedAdmin.com.
- Share the link to the book’s website: TheOrganizedAdmin.com.
- Use the hashtag #organizedadmin in your social media posts.
- Like the All Things Admin Facebook page.
- Follow Julie Perrine on Twitter.
Share one of these posts on LinkedIn or Facebook:
- Stop struggling to get organized and do something about it! Get your copy of Julie Perrine’s new book, The Organized Admin! #organizedadmin https://theorganizedadmin.com/
- Julie Perrine, the author of The Innovative Admin, has a new book called The Organized Admin that will put an end to the stress and hassle of disorganization! #organizedadmin https://theorganizedadmin.com/
- Discover how to organize everything from your desk to your projects in one place! Get your copy of The Organized Admin by Julie Perrine! #organizedadmin https://theorganizedadmin.com/
- Everyone has a unique organization style preference for space and time – find out what yours is with this new book by Julie Perrine, founder of All Things Admin. #organizedadmin https://theorganizedadmin.com/
- Find all the advice, resources, and information you need to develop simple organizing systems that help ensure your administrative career success in Julie Perrine’s latest book, The Organized Admin. #organizedadmin https://theorganizedadmin.com/
Tweet about it! Here are some sample tweets for you to use:
What does “organized” actually mean? This new book from .@JuliePerrine can answer that question! #organizedadminClick to tweet
Create more effective systems to keep yourself organized – order your copy of The Organized Admin! #organizedadminClick to tweet
Disorganization costs you time and money…and damages your credibility. #organizedadminClick to tweet
The journey to admin success requires organization…and this is your roadmap. #organizedadminClick to tweet