Share The Organized Admin on Social Media
We appreciate your support and encourage you to spread the word about The Organized Admin!
The following are some ways you can tell others about the new book:
- Encourage your friends, colleagues, and admin network to pre-order the book at TheOrganizedAdmin.com.
- Share the link to the book’s website: TheOrganizedAdmin.com.
- Use the hashtag #organizedadmin in your social media posts.
- Like the All Things Admin Facebook page.
- Follow Julie Perrine on Twitter.
Share one of these posts on LinkedIn or Facebook:
- Stop struggling to get organized and do something about it! Get your copy of Julie Perrine’s new book, The Organized Admin! #organizedadmin http://theorganizedadmin.com/
- Julie Perrine, the author of The Innovative Admin, has a new book called The Organized Admin that will put an end to the stress and hassle of disorganization! #organizedadmin http://theorganizedadmin.com/
- Discover how to organize everything from your desk to your projects in one place! Get your copy of The Organized Admin by Julie Perrine! #organizedadmin http://theorganizedadmin.com/
- Everyone has a unique organization style preference for space and time – find out what yours is with this new book by Julie Perrine, founder of All Things Admin. #organizedadmin http://theorganizedadmin.com/
- Find all the advice, resources, and information you need to develop simple organizing systems that help ensure your administrative career success in Julie Perrine’s latest book, The Organized Admin. #organizedadmin http://theorganizedadmin.com/
Tweet about it! Here are some sample tweets for you to use:
What does “organized” actually mean? This new book from .@JuliePerrine can answer that question! #organizedadminClick to tweet
Create more effective systems to keep yourself organized – order your copy of The Organized Admin! #organizedadminClick to tweet
Disorganization costs you time and money…and damages your credibility. #organizedadminClick to tweet
The journey to admin success requires organization…and this is your roadmap. #organizedadminClick to tweet